The countdown is on folks. Mother’s Day 2017 is fast approaching. Have you picked up something for all the moms in your life? Hallmark Canada has sent me a sampling of what they have available this year. Hold on your hats folks – the pretty flowered items from designer Catalina Estrada are are to die for.
This new Latin-inspired collection definitely screams ‘Spring is Here’ – even if the current weather conditions heartily disagree. Bright, colourful, and bursting with flowers, these pieces will liven up any space.
- Springtime Petal Tote Bag – Lightweight but durable, you won’t lose this bag anytime soon. With a single snap closure and lime green lining, it is big enough to hold all of your summer beach essential $34.95 MSRP
- Blue Rose Cosmetic Bag – Like the tote bag, roomy enough to hold all of your things and bright enough to make packing that much more fun $18.95 MSRP
- Flourishing Blooms Cuff Bracelet – A pretty bit of statement arm candy, in it’s own yellow bag. 4 different designs to choose from, great for all your fashion moods $14.95 MSRP
- Hummingbird Haven Umbrella – I have gotten tons of use out of this already. The kids can always find me after school and there’s room for most of us under it $24.95 MSRP
- Blue Rose Candle – My favourite style of candle – an unbreakable tin. Scented with palm leaf and orchid. $22.95 MSRP
- Mom Picture Frame – Holding a 4X6 horizontal picture, this would be great for displaying that moment of laughter between you and your mom. $19.95 MSRP
- Flourishing Blooms Scarf – I have never quite gotten the knack of the scarf, but I can picture this one against a plain white blouse or even T-shirt, giving the illusion that I have myself pulled together. $24.95 MSRP
If these prints are a little brighter than you think your mom will appreciate, how about something a little more subdued? This blue ceramic mug with tea infuser makes a thoughtful gift, especially when paired with Amber Goodvin’s pretty peach tea towel. $24.95 MSRP – mug $9.95 MSRP tea towel
Perhaps distance keeps you from sending mom something bulky in the mail or she just doesn’t like to have anyone make a big fuss. Hallmark has a card for that. Some contain small pieces of jewellery, covering off the card and the gift all at once. As always, there’s beautiful stationery options, something my grandmother always enjoys receiving.
Catalina Estrada Cuff & Tea Mug Giveaway
One of my lovely Canadian readers is going to win a Hallmark Prize Pack that includes a Catalina Estrada cuff and one of these pretty tea infuser mugs. Retail value is $40 MSRP. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Not responsible for lost or misdirected entries. Contest closes May 19, 2017 11:59 pm EDT. Good luck everybody!